2012 Delta Back Box

jhr

Question

Can anyone help regarding back box for 1.4 delta..I need back box soon and called at local exhaust centre.no listing on their system but I told them I’d heard bravo back box is same..he said they are round and mine is oval shaped.any help on what I need would be great

16 answers to this question

You can find the Marelli unit with the sat nav online (ebay) but the technology is obsolete and will not be an upgrade for your car. In addition, I have learnt in this forum that the two units (non sat-nav and sat-nav) are not directly intercheangeable, you will need to adapt the cables somehow. If you decide to install an aftermarket unit, please note that the factory Delta radio is single-din, therefore you will need to buy a single-din aftermarket radio with a new fascia that will also allow the buttons at the bottom. In any case (personal view) i would leave the radio as it is, the factory radio is of very good quality, the sound is superb and in addition it has zero boot-up time, you press the on button and the music starts. But this is just a personal view.

You can find the Marelli unit with the sat nav online (ebay) but the technology is obsolete and will not be an upgrade for your car. In addition, I have learnt in this forum that the two units (non sat-nav and sat-nav) are not directly intercheangeable, you will need to adapt the cables somehow. If you decide to install an aftermarket unit, please note that the factory Delta radio is single-din, therefore you will need to buy a single-din aftermarket radio with a new fascia that will also allow the buttons at the bottom. In any case (personal view) i would leave the radio as it is, the factory radio is of very good quality, the sound is superb and in addition it has zero boot-up time, you press the on button and the music starts. But this is just a personal view.

+1

Slight amendment.

I ment customised stainless steel exhaust. Still expensive but an alternative. Previous exhaust problem was a broken rear bracket and even that had to come from Italy at a stupid cost.

Who did you get that from? Did they like for like the rear tip bend or custom alter it?