MK4 Chrysler Grand Voyager Limited 2.8 CRD Black
£2,000 no offers - will make more pic when this wind&rain stop!
This was taken when he arrived 2 weeks ago
MOT – February 2021 (its booked for tomorrow)
Mileage: around 125,000miles
Last owner had it for 6 years.
Now before you will think of latest MK5 model please don’t they are so bad. More details at the end.
This car ended up with me with few of problems with now been solved and is ready for new owner:
- New radiator + fresh coolant
- New Cambelt and water pump
- Thermostat removed tested, cleaned, sealed works perfect.
- Front brake Callipers Recon - striped&painted with new inner and outer seals
- New front disks and pads
- New brake fluid
- New O/S Inner and outer steering control rack
- New rear sliding door actuator (lock)
- New Fuel Filter
- New Alternator, and BOSH battery
Everything works as it should, Air Conditioning ICE cold, heating works perfect, leather seats are in top condition, all audio and DVD works fine, Car has got build in satnav(comes with DVDs), all electrics works, one key only.
- Front wheel drive, long MPV with Stow&Go system (see on YouTube) BRILIANT!
- Very clean inside and out.
- Few dents and scratches here and there, but it is few years old.
- Four Captain seats front are heated and very comfy
- Plenty of room in the trunk even with all 7 seats taken!
- Rear doors slides back, so don’t need to worry about kids bashing other cars
- Trunk opens and shut from remote!
- ESP (Traction Control – only in Limited models)
- No ABS faults! all works fine.
Starts first time in cold/hot day, no issues with low battery voltage etc. as it is a common problem with these models, however this model has been modified and battery is always topped up with the correct voltage +14 so no surprises here.
Never had tow bar fitted, but if you are planning to put it on I can tell you that they are very good in towing.
Tiers are good plenty of life left Nexen M+S spec so you are covered for EU
Please note that this is a car for £2000 so do not expect too much, I have done all core jobs on it and I think that this price is fair!! And if you consider amount of new parts and labour hours I spent on fixing it.
Fantastic 7 seater, I still own one as well with x2 millage, perfect for family and pets.
Reasonable TAX £25/month and cheep on insurance.
Additional jobs that I can do at the low costs and I would recommend to do by the next owner:
- New engine oil and filters £60 all in
- New Automatic gearbox Oil and filter £100 all in
- Remove injectors and replace with new cooper washers (preconscious) £40 – no issues ATM
So this is solid MK4 model that had one owner for the past 7 years. I had few Voyagers and with the hand on the heart I can say that MK4 is far better from MK5 and I had MK5 for 2y and decided to go back to MK4 – here some facts:
- MK5 electric problems with locks, some doors wont open – MK4 no problems
- MK5 leather seats are only 50% leather the other 50% is made or artificial leather that cracks – MK4 real thick leather 100%
- MK5 weights 160kg more with same power and torque !
- MK5 parts are 50% more expensive
- MK5 suspension feels like a go kart – MK4 ship
- MK5 is made of cheep plastic – MK4 good robust plastic!
- MK5 is much louder on low revs
- MK5 looks better – I agree but nice bowl will not feed your family.
- MK5 road tax is almost £600!!! Models 2008-2013
MK5 is just a bad choice, not sure about facelift model but one I had was the worst car in my life.
Thank you for your time.
Just CALL me : ZERO752616TWO819 (don't want any scams)
Edited by karmannski, 10 February 2020 - 02:26 PM.