Delta Mudflaps

TJB

Question

Living in rural Scotland, one thing I always fit to my cars is a set of mudflaps. I find they really help keep down the road rash and tar spots; tar is a real pain up here with all the cheap road repairs and surface dressing.

I can't seem to find a factory set of tailored mudflaps for the Delta, does anyone know if they did them, or of a suitable semi-tailored alternative?

5 answers to this question

I would try and find the Fiat Bravo or Alfa Giulieta mudflaps, although many manufacturers don't do custom fit mudflaps anymore, due to their interfering with drag co-efficiency and subsequent fuel consumption and higher emissions and consequent carbon dioxide emissions and charges

Really? I've just fitted 2 factory sets to brand new Audis. Saying that, they are more like little stone guards for the sill ends and rear bumper than full-on mud flaps. Bravo is a good thought I may try that.

Really? I've just fitted 2 factory sets to brand new Audis. Saying that, they are more like little stone guards for the sill ends and rear bumper than full-on mud flaps. Bravo is a good thought I may try that.

The modern era mudflaps are known as Spats, just useful for keeping light muck and dirt off sills and so forth