#1 Nello

Nello

Advanced Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationCoventry

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

Theres a white Delta with SR 'D' Alloys always parked in the Volvo Office car park and a Red with Black bonnet Ypsilon in the NHS surgery car park both in Warwick

#2 Nello

Nello

Advanced Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationCoventry

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:27 AM

Looks like the Ypsilon in Warwick has been p/x'ed for the new Mini 5-dr Hatch as the private plate has been transferred........

#3 JasonH

JasonH

L Plates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCleobury Mortimer

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:15 PM

Hi,

The white Delta parked in the Volvo car park is mine. I have owned it for about 18 months and I commute every day from Cleobury Mortimer in Shropshire, about a 100 mile round trip. I have put 25,000 miles on my car and so far (touch wood) it hasn't missed a beat so I am very pleased with it. I worked at MGR for 20 years so when I lost my company car in 2005 I have mostly driven German cars (BMWs mostly). I purchased the Delta as I needed something economical for the journey and I have been very impressed by the Delta's 1.6 M-Jet Diesel engine. I quite fancy a 2.0 M-Jet now - possibly in Limited spec......

Cheers,

Jason

#4 Penguin2007

Penguin2007

Advanced Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationEast Midlands, UK

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:10 PM

Have seen a 'cherry red 300C' sprinting off the Halford Island in Kettering , yesterday, at tea time

First view up close - thought it was a Rolls, but then there is only one Gaff in the area that has a RR Phantom - the Earl Of Bucky...

Penguin

#5 Nello

Nello

Advanced Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationCoventry

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:52 AM

Hi Jason - good to see you on here........... Not sure if you've seen me but I have the Lancia-(correctly(!))badged Delta - I'm over the road at IBM  B)  Have seen you a few times in the morning and in the car park.

#6 Angelspec

Angelspec

L Plates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:53 AM

Sounds like awesome cars, I 'd like to see the cars.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: delta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users