Follow us on...
Follow us on Google PlusFollow us on TwitterFollow us on Facebook
The UK's No.1 Chrysler Owners Forum

Photo
- - - - -

Brake Lights Stopped Working Today Help Needed ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fsteward

fsteward

L Plates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationashford

Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:08 PM

hi guys driving in my car today and a lady at traffic lights gets out and tells me i have no brake lights shes right they have stopped working 

was going to check pedal switch but cant seem to find it any one have any pics of where it ios or how to get to it cant see it being all 3 bulbs gone so what fuse and where is it i check many thanks 

#2 Mikey

Mikey

L Plates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:52 PM

hi guys driving in my car today and a lady at traffic lights gets out and tells me i have no brake lights shes right they have stopped working 

was going to check pedal switch but cant seem to find it any one have any pics of where it ios or how to get to it cant see it being all 3 bulbs gone so what fuse and where is it i check many thanks 

The brake light switch is at the top of the brake pedal, up under the dash. Agree it is unlikely to be bulbs, a possibility of wiring although I agree the switch would be a prime candidate.

#3 chrissy

chrissy

L Plates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationReading

Posted 11 March 2021 - 03:56 PM

The brake light switch is at the top of the brake pedal, up under the dash. Agree it is unlikely to be bulbs, a possibility of wiring although I agree the switch would be a prime candidate.

I know this is an old thread, but in case anyone else has this issue, the break light switch on a 2012 ypsilon is actually on the passenger side of the car for UK cars.

Remove the 2 grommets holding a small panel above where passengers feet would be

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users