Read Me: How To Show Off Your Car Photos (Do's And Don'ts)

ben

Making your own motor gallery 

Right then - welcome to the forum, and the "Newbie" forum especially :)

I guess now you'd like to show off your car right, but you're not quite sure how - well don't worry, that's what I'm here for!

Actually it's pretty simple, but just incase, here is a step by step guide (click the images to make them larger) - happy uploading  B)

Step One

This is the easy part, simply head over to the gallery (or use the link in the main bar)

Step Two

Click the big black "Upload" button on the right of the screen.

Step Three

On the next screen, click the "Create New Album" button and a window will pop up.

step2.png

Step Four

Fill in the title and description as you wish, but make sure the "Album Category" is the model of your car. Hit "Save"

step3.png

Step Five

Click the "Choose Files" button, and select all your car images from your computer.

step4.png

Step Six

Once they've all uploaded, click the big "Review and Publish" button.

step5.png

Step Seven

If everything looks good on the next screen, hit the "Finish and Publish" button - and you're all done.

step6.png

Using them in a post
To use your images in a post, you can either post the direct link, or if you're not sure what that is, simply press the "mymedia.png My Media" button in the editor box to load up your media library, then go into the "Gallery Albums" or "Gallery Images" tab and insert as you wish :)
medialibrary.png

medialibrary.png

step2.png

step3.png

step4.png

step5.png

step6.png