Hello All I Have Just Bought A Chrysler Voyager 2003 2.5Crd Anniversary Edition

emmit

hello all... just to say hi and hope to be an owner of ..so far an excellent machine One small problem {i hope} the ABS warning light has come on? so i will be working on it to sort it out....anybody who has experienced simular and would know the in's and outs would be appreciated..thank you ...emmit

by any chance does it go off after a few days of dry weather

if so front wheels off and take off the plastic inner arches  2 screws and a few plastic pull off plastic pins

top rear on body work theres a wire connector from wheels sensor  

clean it check and solder wires if needed 

clean the ring with the humps in just behind the front wheel bearing / disk this is abs wheel sensor 

this has stopped mine coming on  

• 2 weeks later...

by any chance does it go off after a few days of dry weather

if so front wheels off and take off the plastic inner arches  2 screws and a few plastic pull off plastic pins

top rear on body work theres a wire connector from wheels sensor  

clean it check and solder wires if needed 

clean the ring with the humps in just behind the front wheel bearing / disk this is abs wheel sensor 

this has stopped mine coming on  

Hi Crispinchurch  ..Thank you for your comments..no it stays on I've had the car for 3 weeks now I after getting a repair manual I have done what you suggest and checked the 2 front connectors for continuity both okay I know this isnt a real test...I have also checked the 2 front sensors and cleaned the rust from both reluctor rings (both where heavily rusted almost bridged across with expanded corrosion )  painstakenly cleaned them to a sqare profile all 47 + 47 of them ..ABS light is still on..I have had delivered today Saturday a cheap OBD11 fault finder ..will try it out later and come back with results..meanwhile I am trying to find a list of faullt codes for the chrysler voyager 2003/2004 2.5 crd se luxe anniversary edition & where can I buy / source those plastic pull off plastic pins..looks like someones been under here before splash guards fixed with chewing gum & baling wire (well almost)Thanks again

Edited by emmit

Thank you,update the cheapo OBD tool didnt find any faults so I have ordered a pro obd tool

hi i have found these fault codes

U3FF01 LEFT FRONT SENSOR FAILURE

U3FFFFF RIGHT FRONT WHEEL SPEED SENSOR SIGNAL FAILURE

U2DC501 CAB INTERNAL FAILURE

any idea's what i can do to fix them myself ...thank you

What was the price of pro obd

Did you try the key dance. Is turn on and off four times didn't the codes show there on miles screen

Was for fixing fault sorry don't know

Oskin.RU/pub/chrysler- dodge/manuals

@ crispin thanks for the reply "What was the price of pro obd"...i'm using a borrowed autel MaxiDiag elite cost around $250.00 / £200..."Did you try the key dance"...no but I would really appreciate knowing the key sequence please

can you check this link please as all i get is page not found Oskin.RU/pub/chrysler- dodge/manuals

Hi all ive managed to clear all airbag and abs codes albiet but one?.. the rt/f/os drivers side sensor shows no signal to cab (abs module no traction control on this voyager..TG)uk model which i am working on now (i have already replaced this once with a used part from fleabay but have put back the org as i was guessing....good calculated guess i thought) i will probably run an a/c voltage check first to the rt/f o/s wheel sensor with both front wheels off and car on axle stands..if that shows no or not within the voltage needed i will check further up to the CAB ...not looking forward to that as it means removeing battery and tray..so i am lead to believe will return in 24 hrs health permiting

Edited by emmit