Hands Free

Keith

Question

Didn't  do too good with the fault finding question, so let's see if this does any better - Hands free kit, any recommendations for a good hands free, I've got a parrot in my van (which will be going soon) which works great, can I use this? Cheers 

5 answers to this question

I don't want to appear the forums harbinger but....

If you have the OE installed radio / cd / amp then without a degree in electronics or the willingness to buy a soldering iron and hammer then you stand very little chance of integrating any hands free kit with the audio system. There are one or two detailed postings on the forum regarding this question, peruse & scream... Ah, the fun and enjoyment of the Voyager, but at least the default audio system sounds good... even if it does drain the battery of many owners.

SORRY.................Richard

Yep Richard has the correct approach there, don't do it!! Andy B I think was the guy, electronics seem to be his passion, and I don't think that ultimately he sorted it!! Chuffin yanks.....

Or get a replacement head unit that used to appear on ebay, and if it doesn't do what it said - fire it back!