Blue&me issues?? Odometer flashing

Delta12plate

Question

odometer started flashing a few days ago out of the blue and then i realized that the steering controls were also on the blink. Car seems to run well. Have disconnected battery and this hasnt worked. I think i have traced the issue to a blue and me software failure but cannot seem to be able to find the software anywhere on-line - can anyone help or have you experienced similar issues?

thanks

6 answers to this question

I have a similar issue on my car, with the added bonus of no sound from the satnav. I found this website in Italy that fixes the Blue and Me unit

https://www.chiptuningshop.it/revisione-blueme-fiat-alfa-lancia/157-50521292-revisione-centralina-blueme-bluetooth.html

all the faults you and I have are listed so I assume it is the Blue and Me unit that is kaput. 

HTH

Hi Same problem with Blue n me unit on delta 2.0 multijet.  Is firm in Bradford, england that can refurb but need to remove unit first.....

Thought unit was behind fusebox behind glovebox but that does not seem to be the case-is the blue n me unit behind the dash somewhere on a Delta?

Video on You tube of Giulietta is helpful but car on video is LHD and this shows unit behind front fascia/panel-presume it is on same place in Delta but would be great if someone can confirm that and give nay tips on how to remove dash panel.....

Cheers

Colin