Delta Limited 2012 2 litre diesel exhaust system suppliers?

Colinb

Question

Have enjoyed driving my Delta although was always worried that its limited ground clearance might cause me problems with the shocking state of the roads nad numerous vicious sleeping policemen in Edinburgh.

My mechanic has just phoned to confirm that my exhaust has sheared clean through at the bracket where flexi pipe stops and none of his usual factors have any listing-he tried Fiat Bravo but apparently 2L system slightly different-perhaps because Bravo platform is slightly shorter?

Anyone here with previous experience of replacing the exhaust/suppliers used?

Will try JEEP dealer but wanted to see if ant aftermarket supplier first.....

Cheers

Colin

2 answers to this question

As you say the front / centre section of the Bravo is too short.  For future reference Delta & Bravo back boxes are identical.

You'll either need a Lancia one from abroad, not sure of UK postage - e.g the one listed at the bottom here: https://italo-fahrzeugteile.de/Ersatzteile-LANCIA/Auspuff-Turbo-Kat-Lamdasonden/Auspuffanlagen/Delta-Typ-844/Mittelschalldaempfer-Mittelrohr/

Or you could buy the Fiat one & extend it.

Other than that it's OE, not enough of these were made to justify pattern parts I guess.  Where I live I use a great independant called Alfashop rather than a dealer. They have much better prices & a good service from FCA so it's worth ringing round anyone who has the Eper system for FCA parts.  Hope that helps.