Key Fob

MBA1

Question

Has anyone heard or used   Chrysler Town & Country 2008-2016 – Tom's Key Company

They sell replacement Key fob and a programmer unit which pairs to your car ONLY and then creates up to 8 keys if you have one working key to turn the engine on
I have written to him as I need a spare just in case my last one breaks.  Chrysler want stupid money and local lock smith is half the stupid money but still daft prices

This is $110 includes the programmer unit and ONE Key Fob.  he also sells additional fobs for $40   

Just wanted to know if anyone has heard or tried it.   Full video on youtube and looks fairly simple

Thanks 

2 answers to this question

I created two entries by mistake so I decided to update both with the success.

After 2 weeks the post arrived and I got my Car Key Express Simple Key package which is a programable unit that connects to ODBii connection and a Primary Key that Activates (binds) the unit with your car.  I also ordered an additional Key which does not need activation/Bind but does need pairing.

I watched the You tube video couple of times. It looked too damn simple and it was.  After 5 minutes I had two FULLY WORKING key fobs.  ALL buttons including boot lid and slide doors work same as my original key which means I have 3 working keys. 

One of the keys also came with an additional Fob button so if the contacts wear off, I can just replace it with that.  That actually happened to my TV remote and it was a pain to get another remote.

Next step: Find a shop that can also cut the pull out key for petrol tank.  Honestly I cannot understand why Chrysler has a physical key for petrol tank when a push button with release cable inside the car would be more logical like Fords.   

I highly recommend this company and his product and Service.  Absolutely superb but just email him first and give him your VIN number so he can send you the correct package for the right year.  The postage is a pain at $35 to UK but honestly two fully working fobs and a programable unit that can make 6 more for $179 (including shipping) is actually very good.   

Considering what the dealer charges,  I am very thankful for the service.   

PS:  I do NOT work for this company and they deserve my gratitude    Mahyar