300C Sat Nav Cd Rom

Crdproject2020

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello 

same question really but mine is on a 300C on a 2008 plate, i do have a cd for a lexus which is which i am wondering if that would work?, the sites i have visited are selling 2012 versions for £29.99, does any one know where i can get a 2020 version, or deoes anyone know of any links to a download site.

thanks

No supplier seems to have anything newer than a 2012 disc ! I assume it's because that was the last of the 300C years with an REJ head unit. I did think about trying a newer Jeep disc but was advised against it. Of course now they don't even have a disc as they come via a USB install. Cant do that on the REJ system so now use WAZE on the phone.

Hi guys I’ve just bought a beautiful 2013 300c card limited edition. However there is no users manual and although every thing is working I can’t get any audio when using the sat back !! Please can you help me . Kind regards, mick.

Hi guys I’ve just bought a beautiful 2013 300c card limited edition. However there is no users manual and although every thing is working I can’t get any audio when using the sat back !! Please can you help me . Kind regards, mick.