2.0 At Bca Manchester

ForzaLancia

Question

13 answers to this question

Yeah I don't like the colour either! It's like a rank mushroom colour! 

I'd be surprised if that front wing is salvagable? Needs a new N/S/F tyre, plus it's had a previous poor paint repair to the O/S/R quarter panel which will need checking over and probably re-doing. All 4 alloys are scrubbed, and there a fair few dents, chips and scratches, plus its not been serviced since 2016/27k!

It's a grade 4, but TBH BCA grade 1's can be bad...so buy with your eyes wide open lol.

What did it go for in the end at BCA? Did anyone watch it go through? Fees would have been in the region of £350 - £450 depending on membership level...

If the dent guy managed to get that wing back in shape like it looks like he has, he needs a medal! …and is it me or have the alloys been resprayed losing the diamond cut? It's hard to tell from the pictures.... Shame it's wet in the pics too, as I bet some of the touching up isn't that great close up. 

Yeah I agree £5k is a hard sell in this market with a car like this, and they need to get it MOT'd and fully serviced if they want top dollar! 

No i didn't see what it went through at,I did look at the link.

But like you said it's wet in the pictures.

They are really coming down in price now.

One day I'm going to get another when they are sub 2k..

Can't afford or justify spending a great deal on one but I think they are a great different looking car..

The MA unit in the Delta is impressive. Yes I know the early MA Actuators have failure issues (mine did!) but for the size of car you get decent performance - not bad acceleration and I have had 45 MPG on runs down to Devon.

Hello! Yes it was me!! The car has scrubbed up pretty well apart from the O/S/F wing which is a bit of an abortion, the wheels are ruined, I may try a repair but the diamond cut have all but disappeared on a couple of wheels. Changed the cabin filter at the weekend, it was FULL!! had to hoover the filter housing as there was so much dirt in it! the Diesel filter has not been changed for a few years, it's rusty! I'm not taking any chances so will fully service the car including timing belt, water pump as soon as possible.

Blown away by the interior, needs some TLC but it's a good base to start on.

I've chased a number of the 2.0 Deltas, I've missed quite a few!! Incredibly most dealers haven't got a clue about the cars and are really surprised by the number of call they get for them! I was lucky (?) to get this one, Lancia badges are on the way. I'll post photos when it's done!

Hello! Yes it was me!! The car has scrubbed up pretty well apart from the O/S/F wing which is a bit of an abortion, the wheels are ruined, I may try a repair but the diamond cut have all but disappeared on a couple of wheels. Changed the cabin filter at the weekend, it was FULL!! had to hoover the filter housing as there was so much dirt in it! the Diesel filter has not been changed for a few years, it's rusty! I'm not taking any chances so will fully service the car including timing belt, water pump as soon as possible.

Blown away by the interior, needs some TLC but it's a good base to start on.

I've chased a number of the 2.0 Deltas, I've missed quite a few!! Incredibly most dealers haven't got a clue about the cars and are really surprised by the number of call they get for them! I was lucky (?) to get this one, Lancia badges are on the way. I'll post photos when it's done!

Yes, when I was looking for mine the dealer was telling prospective customers that it was an ameican car so parts would be difficult to find and expensive

Fair play to him I suppose - he probably put a few off leaving the field free to me  :D  :D

I take it back about the colour - it looks much better in your photos on the other thread

As the others have said, the interior is lovely 

Congrats and well wear