How Did You Find Us?

ben

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there and thanks for welcoming me to the forum. My name is Kevin Hallam from Chesterfield Derbyshire and I just Googled PT forums and up you popped.

This will be my third Cruiser over the last 15yrs on and off but my present one is my first diesel.

I first encounted them on the Hire Fleet at Tampa airport 19yrs ago when they first came out and thought I was the Bees Knees driving down the Gulf Coast of Florida.

That seems like a very very long time ago now.

I am looking forward to recieving and possibly giving snippits of advice/experience in my time with this forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have been on her for a few weeks now. 

I wanted to change my email and tried to contact help desk to get some help/advice. The online form does not work so emailed the help desk. This was not deliverable so got desperate and added a message on to other/general feed. Then I was sent inappropriate content by two members direct to my email inbox today and looks like spam/ dodgy unsecure things going on.

I went to my messages on the forum and the original message was deleted by the last member who sent identical inappropriate content to the previous one.

I am going to have to give up on this site as I am unable to get through to any admins due to no access at all whichever way I try.

Ironically I cannot find out how to delete my membership.

Sorry for the rant. 

Lucylou

Hi there

Found you by typing Chrysler Forum!!

I have a Chrysler Grand Voyager 3.3 petrol 2004 and am changing spark plugs and leads.

Can’t find correct plug gaps detail in my manual. Any ideas where I can find this info? Anyone no what they should be?

Thanks so much for your help on this one. Would really appreciate it.

All the best

Voyagerman

Hi there!

That info will depend on what make of plug you are fitting, then I'd look for it on the manufacturers website!

Big tip - remove the wiper scuttle to get at the rear plugs, it is not difficult at all and WAY quicker than struggling with it fitted!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used Google to find the Forum

Previously owned a 1998 Petrol Chrysler Grand Voyager

Currently own a 2008 Diesel Grand Vogager and have done so for a few years.

To date, aside from a Water pump and alternator failure its been  pretty reliable to a post lockdown drive and the Speedo no longer works and the transmission does not progress through the gears (Likely for the same reason as the vehicle speed is no longer showing).

Hence the desire to look into understanding the vehicle better, identify the faulty part, where it may be located, get a replacement and fit it.

• 2 weeks later...