2007 (57) Grand Voyager Stow & Go, Xs Executive, 2.8Td Auto, 83K

andharv007

Chrysler Grand Voyager, top of the range, XS Executive version:

front and rear parking sensors, sliding electric side rear doors and boot (all can be opened with the key fob), privacy glass, Sat Nav, all leather seats (front 4 are captains chairs with arms). Very comfortable, Auxilliary cabin heater, Traction control, ABS, steering wheel mounted audio controls, headlamp washer jets, Heated front seats, electric driver seat, electric folding mirrors, 6x CD player, roof mounted DVD player, full size 7 seater with large boot even when all seats are up. This is the stow & go version. All of the back seats (2 in middle row and 3 in back row) easily fold flat into the floor to create a huge loading area. I just have the rear 3 seats folded flat and use it as a huge 4 seater with a huge boot. Gives my two teenage kids lots of room and stops the squabbles. When the middle seats are up, you can use the space where they fold into as huge storage bins, 2 keys. 4 speed automatic for very smooth drive. Good condition. 83k miles. Just had a new battery with 3 year warranty. MOT due in April. Only selling as my employer has recently relocated to city centre, so car doesnt get used.

post-2202-0-55779800-1516098586_thumb.jpg

Edited by andharv007