Surplus Spring Coils For Free

Dido

Question

This forum has proved indispensable for a Delta owner.

I had the misfortune of a snapped passenger side spring coil, originals come in pairs with a hefty £300 price tag. I am going for an advice I got from the forum for a suspension lowering eipache kit been backed and shipped and hopefully by next week will be fitted OK.

I will have surplus driver side and the 2 back ones old and bit rusty of course (11 reg) but can solve a problem and get a Delta back on the road.

I can find some space in the garage or the attic to keep these in case a mate in the forum needs them, can ship for what it costs.

Do you think we should set a spares thread....

9 answers to this question

No problem I believe it is only my driver's side which is damaged so I would be really grateful for help with getting a new driver side. Do you think it will be possible to post it to me and I will send you the money for whatever the cost of postage. Would also be possible to send it Royal Mail overnight and then I can track the order and then I can send the money to you straight away.