Tail Lights Uk V Usa

nmmotorsport

Question

I've just imported a 2014 Town & Country from the USA and I'm in the process of getting it ready for the UK IVA test.  Other than side repeaters, it needs a rear fog light. I have the option of getting one installed into the rear bumper or changing the rear offside light cluster for a UK one which includes the fog light and doing the wiring to get it to work.

However, when looking online at the light cluster on UK cars, whilst the general shape and layout seems to be the same on my car and UK cars, I notice that UK cars have a very thin red line running horizontally through the middle of the clear section in the centre of the light. This made me start wondering if the arrangement and position of lights within the cluster on US and UK cars are the same. I didn't want to buy a UK light only to find that the positions of lights were different to the other side which would look odd and probably fail the IVA test too.

Can anyone tell me which lights are in which positions on the UK tail light? A short video would be amazing :D

post-789-0-45300000-1441123819_thumb.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet