For Sale 1.6 Multijet Diesel 83K Miles

DanS

Question

Hi everyone,

long time reader but first time to post. Due to the ULEZ expansion I am selling my Delta. Before advertising elsewhere I figured to post here.

2011 Chrysler Delta 1.6 multijet diesel, blue, automatic, 83k miles, MOT until December 2021. £30 annual road tax.

History

Purchased in December 2014 with 19k miles, I am the third owner (this was a demo vehicle so first owner was a dealership). Daily driver since. 2 x keys, V5 and all the receipts from services present. Oil and filter change done at every 10k miles.

Bodywork / damages

Minor scratches and dents thanks to 5 years of on-street parking in London. Nearside front wing replaced and resprayed, it was just cosmetic damage, I have the receipt for the repair (they did a decent job). Otherwise paintwork was looked after, only hand washed and regularly waxed. Small chip on the windscreen, been there for years, not spreading and not an MOT fail. French and German emission stickers for driving in Europe.

Wheels / tyres

4 x near new (6 months old, ~5k miles) Yokohama winter tyres on the car + I will include the 4 summer tyres (2 of them are in good condition, 2 are at the end of their life). All the alloys are kerbed to a various degree (see photos).

Interior

Full leather, driver seat and steering wheel is worn (but not excessively), damage to the carpet in the footwell near the middle console. Small burn marks near the 12V socket made by the overheated tip of the 12V plug. Everything else in in excellent condition.

Bad bits, work needs to be done:

- cambelt has never been changed, so it is to be done sooner rather than later

- oil and filter change is due (last done at 72k miles)

- fuel cap is playing up, car needs to be locked/unlocked a couple of times to open

- MOT advisory for exhaust box corroding

- wheels need alignment, the steering wheel vibrates at high speed (>70mph)

Price is £1300 for quick sale, located in Enfield, London, N9

post-3773-0-13288100-1619752363_thumb.jpg

1 answer to this question