Sliding Rear Seat

Bertiz

Question

Apologies for such a trivial thread but I've just read that the rear seat in the Limited does not have the sliding function. Is this correct? If so, is it fixed in the forward or rear position and does it still recline?

Sorry for all the questions! Hope to be a Delta owner soon.

Thanks,

Bertiz.

8 answers to this question

I think the positioning of the back seat plays a big role when you have kids and I agree that it should be an argument for choosing one version over the other. Having a 18month son, I prefer the seats in the most forward position, this allows much bigger room space in the boot to accommodate the folded pushchair, at the same time leaving enough space for a kid's seat on the backseat. When my son will be older and I will not use a pushchair anymore, I will slide the seats in the most rear position so that he can have enough space without kicking the passenger's seat in front of him :)

Edited by kapetanikolas

I have an LTD and the backs do recline (independently too) and are split, but as stated the base does not move forwards or back.

HTH

Thanks HTH, that's worth knowing. Basically I want the front of a Limited and the back of an SR then ha

Just to let everyone on here know then, I'm in the market for an SR or a Limited so if anyone is selling either, do please let me know.

Thanks for all the help and information.

Edited by Bertiz