My Delta 2012 1.4 M-Jet Black

Jamiea1985

Question

Hello there!

I have been looking at the forum for a couple of months now since I purchased my Delta back in June this year. Unfortunately I am now in a position where I need to sell the car even though I can't fault it. I just can't warrant keeping it at present...

Now my question is what would be a fair selling price for a late 2012 (62 reg), black (excellent bodywork) 1.4 multi air with just under 75k miles on the clock? Checking gumtree and Autotrader values seem to vary a lot and hardly any of the 1.4 multi air variants are being sold right now...

I could do with a quick sale, but a fair one. Any help would be appreciated. Autotrader suggests a fair price is £2990 but with the limited models available, I am not sure.

Cheers Jamie

4 answers to this question

Alpine on here was looking to buy a 1.4 petrol, just a few posts down from this one. As a guide on price, they do vary a lot but they only sell around the £2k mark. Dealers put all sorts of prices on the screen and they are there for months.

On Facebook market place last year there is a guy selling a 1.6 diesel with a sunroof for £5000 in a private sale, and he refused my then offer of £2500. Guess what? got one for £2250 within a month and his is still up for sale and overpriced at £3500 a year later. 

£2000 is a starting point, a bit more if it has nice wheels, leather and navetc , a bit less if it is a base model with none of that stuff and no history.

HTH

Edited by ForzaLancia

Thanks so much for your help here. I have reached out to Alpine on that, but will also take pics etc later on and put it up for a sensible price on some car sale sites. I did think some on sale at the moment were overpriced to be honest but it's so hard to know with little info to go on! :).