What Is This Part? Anyone, Please

Paul78

Question

9 answers to this question

Now I've 2 answers here as I'm a little confused at mo. Either turbo wastegate actuator supply vacuum valve (better name somewhere). Or EGR operating supply vacuum valve. I'm sure first one is correct as someone on here said there only £28 from main stealer.

Thanks for that, a guy told me it was the egr vacuum control solenoid. Would this cause the power to be flat above 40/45 mph? I know she's a big heavy old thing, but with a 2.8 I would think it should have a bit more grunt. This is my first CGV. Very happy with it, and so comfortable

You are always gonna pay more for Mopar/VM Motori part number. £20 or £80 and it's 'parts darts' on it fixing your problem because existing part was never tested.. Scrappies options I imagine are all closed.

No ones going anywhere so you have the option of .. .. .. tome. Best of luck bud!

It's this EGR that's getting me now after looking at, not it, but them. Flee-bay of course always liked Pam in that red costume. Had an idea about an electronic one and right enough that comes in at 2012 on. There's one which is just a diaphram in its flying saucer case on a mount, must be a cassing missing surely. Then there's the all singing dancing one, reduced in price, must be, £66. Singing one sports the full housing, diaphram in place with valve inside housing. And there's more, there's another actuator, from the one fitted in my wee Panda it operates the choke plate.

Quiet a buy at £66 if it suits your car.