Chrysler Breakdown Or Stay With Own

Penguin2007

Question

Hi Folks

My annual pay for using the car (insurance, MOT, breakdown cover, Road Tax) is due within a month or so.

Has anyone used Chrysler breakdown cover (Home start / recovery / continental) with any vehicle?

If so, feedback appreciated.

Has anyone renewed in the UK?

There seems to be little on either - maybe because we are Lancia rebadged Deltas, and I am googling in the wrong area.

ISTR that my subs from last year (Home start / recovery / continental), where in the region of £79 by Europ Mondial - cannot accurately state, as its lump summed in the receipt that I have on the laptop.

Regards from a sunny roost

Penguin

:)

6 answers to this question

on diesels 21000 or every two years but oil changes can be earlier depending on use, oil degradation counter will trigger oil change light as and when it needs changing if its before the service (depends on use if used exclusively on short runs oil must be changed more frequently). there are no recommended intermittent services  only the 21k/2year plus oil changes as required. Mine has gone the full 21k since the last service which I had done by the dealer when I bought the car at 10k.