Tuning Photos

kapitano

Question

I am searching for some Lancia Delta tuning pictures but cant find a lot.

I found a couple but i think one of them is photoshopped.

Is there maybe an italian forum for the Lancia Delta? There must be more lowered Deltas with bigger wheels etc.

post-2989-0-43901400-1556799264_thumb.jpeg

post-2989-0-03400300-1556799275_thumb.jpeg

post-2989-0-32360300-1556799283_thumb.jpeg

9 answers to this question

Is it just me, or does the Delta design not really suit external mods? Other than lowering to fill the wheel arches and getting some window tints, I can't see anything externally that should be done to it.

The Delta 3 is a car of beauty and style, not roughness and agressiveness like the integrale body was.

Your thoughts?

Yes agree. I think apart from lowering, 18" wheels look great as it's a big body on small wheels otherwise.

Perhaps the only other subtle mods would be to wrap black the bottom part of the tailgate to match the glass. (Only works if car not black already) and colour code any plastic trip to match body colour.

Agreed as well although that Martini Racing one looks good if not completely unfeasible with those wheels/arches. The Delta 3 still looks fresh IMO - Frank Stephenson did a great job. In some ways the reason the Delta 3 failed here was not just because of the Chrysler branding - Anyone with interest in the Delta badge expected a new Integrale and completely missed the point that this Delta echoes the pre- Fiat Lancia's which were know for style and comfort. And yes Mike like the Momo S - I have seen some OE kits that were available from new but they do not look good to me..........

Edited by Nello

I'm surprised at how timeless the Delta 3 shape and design is. it's mid-2019, this design has been around fr a decade and it still looks beautiful next to the latest Italian and German family cars. Numerous times i've parked next to the 2018 Seat Ibiza and am impressed by how 'modern' the Delta looks.

Fiat could very easily bring it back with the exact same external design but with a more updated digital gauge cluster and infotainment system.

I was in the car and preparing to drive yesterday evening when a gentleman came and knocked on the driver's window asking me how much the car costs because his daughter saw it and instantly fell in love with it. When I said that it's a 2011 model and that it has been completely discontinued since 2015 his eyes popped out and said 'but it looks like new'!! Mind you, this happened in Brussels, where the model is not so uncommon. Although 11 years old already,  the design easily stands out from anything the competition of the category has to offer even today, and if well maintained it looks like a much more luxurious and expensive car than what it really is. In "Lancia" version the effect is even stronger. The 'Chrysler' version has ruined the effect somehow.