Drls

alfaspud

Question

11 answers to this question

Just wondering if there is a setting buried somewhere in the software - for another region maybe?

Not sure about a setting for the rear lights with DRL's as most cars suffer the same problem. But there definitely will be a region for the central display to get it to say 'Lancia'... It's just having a play with the menu's in Examiner to find it. Just like the Meta alarms, with the right country region set you can make it silent for arm/disarm and only flash the lights. I did that on my 939 Spider, Brera and 1750tbi 159SW. 

Not sure about a setting for the rear lights with DRL's as most cars suffer the same problem. But there definitely will be a region for the central display to get it to say 'Lancia'... It's just having a play with the menu's in Examiner to find it. Just like the Meta alarms, with the right country region set you can make it silent for arm/disarm and only flash the lights. I did that on my 939 Spider, Brera and 1750tbi 159SW.

I spoke to an Alfa tech about the splash screens and he said that he thought most units had all the logos in the software but decided what to display according to what it read in the body computer. The conclusion being basically that you could change it but it would probably change itself back.... It just never seemed worth the hassle of pursuing

I spoke to an Alfa tech about the splash screens and he said that he thought most units had all the logos in the software but decided what to display according to what it read in the body computer. The conclusion being basically that you could change it but it would probably change itself back.... It just never seemed worth the hassle of pursuing

Why not drive on dipped headlights (aka the Swedes, Finns, Icelanders & Norwegians ..... French) 

In the IAM test this is a legitimate manner of saying 'I am here'.

I have always driven on dhl, my father too - perhaps that's why I seem to have a cocoon of space around me - even on a mega hot summers day - that seems so far away!

I have still to replace a set of headlight bulbs - having bought my car in April 2014. They are cheap - in comparison for a life.

Penguin