Chrysler Delta For Sale

nro

Question

Beautiful 2012 Chrysler Delta 1.6 Diesel. Silver. Very rare automatic with paddle shifts. Exceptionally low mileage (23Km). Full SH. MOT, Owned from almost new. £30 Tax, 50 +mpg and 2 yearly servicing. Superb condition and lovely to drive. All documents and 2 keys £4495. (Tel 02392 463797).

11 answers to this question

Then why comment Mikey?  Show me another Delta with this sort of mileage. I'm more than happy to discuss the car with anyone seriously interested but silly criticism just irritates. My photos seem too big to upload to this site but caused no problem on Gumtree.

Not one to dis someone's sale normally... But first post here, and it's selling your car!?

Retail money for a private sale...good luck with that lol!

Plus it looks like a base model too, and the MOT runs out on the 12th Feb!

My web forum (www.icci.ie) is locked to members only, you can go there but can't view or post until you apply for membership. Then, You have to have a minimum post count of 25 before you can post in the buy and sell section, unless by arrangement with the owners, who have the discretion to allow a member with less than 25 posts, to post something for sale that may benefit the general membership (garage clearances of Italian cars or parts)

If this is “Mikey's site” then I won't waste further time on it. On the other hand if there are genuine Delta enthusiasts here they may be interested in a really good car – regardless of dealer oriented comments.

4 months later and a year older its still for sale, the price is now below £4000. The only Delta I've seen sell in this period is one for £1800 and a well specced 2.0 for £3195. So still overpriced for a car than cannot be used in many cities in two years.

I'm not surprised tbh… The used car market is on it's arse plus Christmas/new year is the low point as well.