Hello Lancia, Goodbye Chrysler

TJB

Question

…. and so it begins.... Grille, rear badge and wheel centres all fitted. The little Lancia shields for the rear quarters are on their way from Italy. Just the interior stuff to source now.

And on Tuesday she goes in for a service, new belts and water pump. :)

qrQBHlg.jpg

trGrNqZ.jpg

As I was passing Loch Lomond, it seemed rude not to stop for a Kodak moment...

AMh4TyH.jpg

aQEJMDC.jpg

Edited by TJB

Tried using some double-sided tape for my headrests but they came off the next day. Anyone suggest anything else to use?

Mind did that, but it took a few weeks. put some fresh tape on them and cleaned the area of the head rest with leather prep - the stuff you use on shoes before colouring them - before re-applying, and so far they've stayed stuck.

You need to use carpet fixing tape - ordinary double sided doesn't work at all.

OK so might not be to everyone's taste's with the remains of the Chrysler wing but not much more you can do without getting the 'proper' ones. I have kept my eye out for many years now including on Ebay Italiana and there have only ever been cloth ones for sale. Doubt you will ever find a pair without the seats -postage for those from Roma will be nice! A few quid cloth badges sprayed Matte black to suit............

62013176_10157198171423618_7630598834065

That doesn't look at all bad.

I was trawling eBay last night, there's a whole Delta SR interior for sale in Germany. Seller wants £700 for it: but that is with free delivery :)

What did you use to stick them on in the end?

Possibly not the right place to mention but is it sad that I'm off to Italy in a couple of weeks and am quite excited by the fact that I have booked an Ypsilon for the week!  :P  (Sorry Mikey I'm not as posh as you having had a Stelvio! - they were about three times the price to book!)

Possibly not the right place to mention but is it sad that I'm off to Italy in a couple of weeks and am quite excited by the fact that I have booked an Ypsilon for the week!  :P  (Sorry Mikey I'm not as posh as you having had a Stelvio! - they were about three times the price to book!)

Haha this year I might have a Ypsilon or a Fiat 500 myself to be fair  :) … As that Stelvio last year lived most of it's two weeks hire sat outside the vineyard! So an expensive ornament it was!!! Bloody lovely though!  :lol: