Chrysler Voyager 2,8 Crd Rt Mk V Coolant Drain

power

Question

Hello

Did anyone ever try to drain the coolant on the European 2,8 CRD version? This is the last part of my service program but i cant seem to get the draining plug out of the radiator? Facing the wheel, on the left hand side, at the lower part of the radiator there should be a draining tap. I have found the little pipe were you are supposed to attach the hose for draining the coolant. On top of that there is a red plastic thingor nut with a tiny hole in it? I have tried every tool i own trying to get it out but nothing seem to fit? I dont want to use too much force since this is a plastic thing and i assume it will brake if i get too violent.

Does anyone know if this requires some special tools, a plastic special dealer tap or something like that? On every other car i have owned the tap is attached but on the European Chrysler....not.

Grateful for all the tips&tricks i can get since there is nothing on the web for this specific version.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet