Door Trim Help?

MikeyRules

Question

Hi Guys, could do with some help regarding the lower door plastic trim?

My trouble and strife opened the front passenger door over a high kerb and then got in. As you can imagine the door was then stuck on the pavement and she then proceeded to try and shut it!

I then noticed what she was trying to do and made her get out of the car. She's managed to scrape a bit of paint off the underside leading edge, and also snap some of the lugs that hold the plastic trim that runs across the bottom of the door. Has anybody had one of these off, or can access EPER and show me an exploded diagram with part numbers?

I guess failing that I'll have to use some tiger seal or stickaflex to bond it back onto the door. It's not come off, just very loose...

post-267-0-89448700-1528645811_thumb.jpg

Edited by MikeyRules

9 answers to this question

The Polish Club sites always worked for me - though better OOH when its quieter so it does not drop............. http://eper.fiatklubpolska.pl/navi?FORCED=TRUE

Just make sure you amend the LANGUAGE=6 to =3 otherwise it'll all be double-dutch......... (OK Polish/Slavic!)

That's similar to the last link I had I think.... Was deffo the Polish club, but then the link got switched off...

Daft Question for future reference... Where's the change language button?

No buttton mate - you need to over-type on the web URL/address line. 

From that link select/press the Lancia badge as the marque on the right - 

Then click on 'Spare Parts' on the left.

Then go up to the address line and overtype Language= 3 instead of 6 and hit return.

The site will then be in English.............

...................either that or ask me for the part number!  :P