Might Be Selling

Rossocorsa

Question

Yeah I really miss the grunt and noise of my Coupe. But I'm still amazed at how many glances my Delta continues to get. I am a bit of a polisher and now Mrs Nello has her 500X (hence why the Coupe went!) I do tend to keep the Delta clean - you do tend to have to with White but it still looks good. The AA chap who came to my assistance the other month when I had the Engine Light issue thought it was brand new! (I also have a p/plate on it now) As mentioned I might be on the hunt for a 500 soon as my eldest can learn to drive this year - that or a Mito/Ypsilon.

Edited by Nello

Slightly jealous of the fun factor! Whilst I think the Delta is a great allrounder, I do miss something throaty and a rocket throttle! Good on ya fella, and glad you're enjoying it too!

Give us a price for that spare set of wheels will you?

I'll let you know of I decide to sell them, haven't sold the car yet, tbh I might keep the wheels and might even keep the car! I kind of can't bear to sell it but might have to. It's on sorn at the moment

I think the poor fuel consumption is pretty well documented to be fair... surely that wasn't part of the criteria lol, as you've left diseasel for petroleum spirit! :P

TBH I'm maybe exaggerating, I did factor in economy but of course it's all relative when having fun of course it eats fuel however it's still doing 38 mpg day to day and on the motorway

when in picked it up, out of sport mode, it did well over 40. So it's pretty good for a fun machine

TBH I'm maybe exaggerating, I did factor in economy but of course it's all relative when having fun of course it eats fuel however it's still doing 38 mpg day to day and on the motorway

when in picked it up, out of sport mode, it did well over 40. So it's pretty good for a fun machine

I believe the average for the 595 is around 31mpg. One of my friends has owned one for just over a year and that was inline with some other club members. He's just had it remapped and it's mental now, plus got rid of a flat spot too.

Can't say that it has a flat spot but it comes alive over about 3k. I think 31 is probably low unless a car is either driven flat out or in urban use all the time, however it's not quite as economical as a 2 litre diesel Delta.

I think that sums up his driving perfectly Alan! :P  He' either tootling around stuck in traffic, or wringing its neck on any straight piece of tarmac he can find! It's like sheet off a shovel! :lol: