Might Be Selling

Rossocorsa

Question

I need to see what I get offered for trade in but I realise I can't expect a fortune! Not definite that I'm changing but I'm looking for an Abarth 595. I suspect trade in value will be around £3k at which I must admit I'll feel sad to let it go, I'm looking for something a bit more fun though Edited by Rossocorsa

To be honest I'd like £4k, it's in very good order for a car of its age, drives absolutely great, wheels need refurb though (but are fitted with Goodyear F1 asymmetric 3 tyres, fronts almost new) and the moment the alarm is defective but I'm just awaiting a new rechargeable battery pack to hopefully put in the siren unit that should solve that one. It's a lovely spec, poltrona Frau leather, leather covered dash, electric heated front seats, sat nav, auto wipers and rear view mirror.

Can't belive this just bought one on auto trader a limited at 72k at a dealer in Rochdale..more than the 4k you want for yours to...

Story of my life...

I want your lancia bits let's have a swop over and and few quid for yourself ...

Your car would of been perfect I'm sick

Mine has 81k, it's an early car 2011. I think it would be about £5k at a dealer, I'm bring realistic on price they ought to be worth more really.

I don't think it's very saleable without the lancia bits so I wouldn't want to take them off

Edited by Rossocorsa

I have a spare set of 18s in the garage somewhere, and a new set of oe mats ...oh and a set of illuminated Delta inner sill kick plates that I never got round to fitting

Oh I wish I'd of known about the wheels... I'd have had those off you in a heart beat!!

I've just forked out for 4 new 225/45/R17's for mine on Friday, and although they only cost me £260 all in, it was £260 I could have done without spending!

Edited by MikeyRules

Oh I wish I'd of known about the wheels... I'd have had those off you in a heart beat!!

I've just forked out for 4 new 225/45/R17's for mine on Friday, and although they only cost me £260 all in, it was £260 I could have done without spending!

They need a full refurb but they are as rare as hen's teeth! I'll keep them unless someone offers me a good price

The problem you have is a good refurb is £200, then if they need tyres too it makes them not worth buying as the cost becomes prohibited.

I bought them to get a full size spare at the time tbh they have tyres on but budget ones I don't recall the tread depth. I'm not overly bothered if I sell them or not tbh they are a very striking design and might come in for something else later on

Edited by Rossocorsa

I remember when that set was on ebay Alan  B)  I was tempted then! Sorry to hear you are moving on but there comes a time for everyone. My next door neighbour bought a new 595 to replace her Alfa Spider last year. Very nice and sounds ace! Mine will be hanging around for a while I think especially after having ploughed a few quid in to it for the few issues I've had. I still like the rarity factor and nothing else for the price gets me so many looks/questions. Ghibli's are coming down in price though! 

Edited by Nello

I remember when that set was on ebay Alan B) I was tempted then! Sorry to hear you are moving on but there comes a time for everyone. My next door neighbour bought a new 595 to replace her Alfa Spider last year. Very nice and sounds ace! Mine will be hanging around for a while I think especially after having ploughed a few quid in to it for the few issues I've had. I still like the rarity factor and nothing else for the price gets me so many looks/questions. Ghibli's are coming down in price though!

I'll miss it but I also miss the fun factor, can't really afford it so I hope I've not made a mistake! I'm getting the girly car comments already even before I've got it. I must admit all the anti diesel propaganda had got to me too! Edited by Rossocorsa

TBH I even like the standard 500's so ignore any comments. I'll be looking for one of those later this year as my eldest will be learning to drive. The Diesel issue is ridiculous. Our 500X is the 1.6 MJ but is only 109 g/km co2 emissions so greener than alot of Petrol stuff and £20 to tax.