Delta S Coming Up For Sale At Auction Soon.

MikeyRules

Question

There's a purple 14 plate 1.6 M-Jet Delta S with 20k on clock coming up for sale at auction soon. I spotted it this morning, so it could be a bargain for someone...

It does have a few issues from having a brief look at the blurb...i.e. only 1 key, and no V5. It's due a service and an MOT, needs one new tyre, and all 4 wheels refurbing. Poss some paintwork and a dent removing... The attached condition report also states excessive play at wheels.

MOT History

Date tested 3 April 2017 Pass
Mileage 14,797 miles
MOT test number 9035 4790 3628
Expiry date 23 April 2018
Advisory notice item(s)
  • Nearside Front Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
  • Offside Front Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
  • Front Brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)

post-267-0-25621600-1522398411_thumb.jpg

MOL-0001484014-7005377-002.pdf

Edited by MikeyRules

Yeah I totally forgot about this as been a little busy of late... After a bit of detective work it went for £4900 plus fees on top, so probably around the £5300 mark depending on the dealer membership level. So in other words just £50 below cap clean or 99% of CAP clean... still a great buy at that price! I'd have been happy with that.

He should have had the dent man in, plus the wheel guys, and maybe a cheap Chinese tyre if you're lucky..so that takes a few quid out of the deal, then there's a warranty, and the dreaded VAT...

Another two Delta's up for auction...

A black 1.6 SR, 55K, 3 stamps, last at 48628, both keys, V5, book pack etc. Dent on rear nearside quarter, all 4 wheels need a refurb, but good tyre depth, and a couple of scuffs to both bumpers. Located at Auction4cars

Second one at Manheim is a white 12 plate 1.6SE (So lower spec), 70k, 2 keys, V5 and book pack. 3 stamps, all Chrysler with last at 56242 as at May 15. Minor chips, 4 wheel refurb required and a bit of uneven tyre wear.