How Did You Find Us?

ben

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Found you on Google after searching for Chrysler 300c fault codes.

I have a 2008 Chrysler 300c which I love with all my heart, but my heart has been broken! :(

A couple of weeks ago I filled my tank with contaminated diesel from Morrisons and after 15 mins on the motorway my engine gave up and I had to get towed home. So I had my tank emptied by the Fuel doctor and he got my baby going again and all seemed fine until I took her for a drive to get more diesel...(from BP and NOT a supermarket!) ...on the way back my engine started knocking badly, making a terrible loud noise. Since then I have put fuel system cleaner in the 3/4 filled tank and let the engine run for half an hour but the knocking has not stopped, it gets louder when I rev the engine, so I have not dared drive it again. I used a OBD11 reader to try and clarify the problem and it came up with the following 8 codes; P0262, P0265, P0268, P0271, P0274, P0277 (all saying Injector circuit high)

P2784 (input/Turbine speed sensor A/B correlation) and P0670 (Glow plug control Module control Circuit open)

I have a horrible feeling that all this sounds critical and very expensive to sort out!!

I would really appreciate some advice and explanation of what all this means and what I should do next? I really want to sort this out as I LOVE my 300c and am delighted to have found your forum.

Hopefully you can help this Damsel in distress..... :wub:

I can upload a video of the noise if that helps??

Thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...