OK finally changed my front grill! Buongiorno Lancia! Apologies as this is the Chrysler forum but the Delta is a full on Lancia so had to be done.
Will post photo asap - I did not do a photo How-to Ben I'm afraid but to change the grill:
1. Loosen the x6 T30 Torx screws along the top of the Chrysler grill - 4 on the grill itself and two either side on the bumper.
2. Under car and unscrew the x3 T30 bolts that secure the front bumper to the engine cover/undertray. You will also need to unscrew where it fits to the two splash guards each side of the undertray though I then discovered that one side of mine is missing! To be ordered...........
3. Inside both front arches - x4 T30 screws fixing the wheel arch to the front bumper assembly then the top T30 which screws into a white welded bolt at the front bumper edge to wheel arch.
4. The whole front bumper assembly should now be free - careful as its fairly weighty so make sure you have some covers out in case it slips forward - you don't want to scratch it. You will find that the area where the front bumper meets the wheel arches is push-fitted into and needs a guiding hand behind to dislodge.
5. Disconnect the two connectors from each front fog light.
6. Once done lift up slightly over the top of the font edge and the whole bumper assembly should be free.
You now need to remove the Chrysler grill. They are secured by series of metal clips that push fit on to the plastic pegs that protrude from the grill.
You WILL break the pegs when removing - slide a screwdriver behind and push out. You can then reform the clips to ensure they fit back over your new grill.
Re-fitting it the reverse of the above. The most awkward part of the whole job was getting the bumper back in position. There is a foam formed piece that sits in front of the Rad behind the bumper. This is only secured by tape so make sure its sitting back in its correct position. Use the access hole for the towing hitch to make sure its in the correct way - only one hole on the one side so you know its in the right way around.
I found it useful to sit under the front centre and lift the bumper back in - up and over then secure under the car. Screw back in the x6 Torx on the Grill top first to hold it in position then fix back up the rest. Make sure the bumper ends at the arches slot it correctly as its quite a tight fit but you will find once its in the right position the rest should line up ok.
Behold - Forza Lancia!