New Topic In Site Ideas / Feature Requests

A sort after ....?

Source of a part

Helpful nudge in the direction of a spare part

I am in need of a rear blind clip that secures the cover in the Delta boot.

Fiat / Chrysler are being very difficult

They will only supply 50 clips at a cost of 500£ (plus vat?) to my local dealer.

I only need one!

Chris

• 3 months later...

HiYa Ben,

This forum it seems would benefit its users and indeed its hundreds of lurkers if the administrator made live the (1)  'edit' ~ and ~  (2) 'search' facility [button]. For one of many many example(s)  a post on RedTops can not easily be found because it can't be searched for, similarly information now coming out on the ½ life span of the spiral red tops could easily be updated in the same # № of the same thread, but again no edit facility means a new post on the subject in a different place. In that same # № and thread with winter now here, other information on cold start, battery selection, Li-ion boost starting,  desulfating etc in the same thread so that those with this problem can find most of what they want in a 'one stop shop' This could expand in the one place to include10 minute stat replacement, winter tyres, rad blanking, winter MPG improvement, Webasto issues etc.

Just a suggestion .........................................

• 2 weeks later...

Hey :)

Search should be working - are you using the desktop interface or your cellphone?

If the desktop version, there is a search box in the top right that should let you find everything you need :)

Unlimited edits are something that unfortunately has to be removed, so that people cannot go around destroying old posts (happened on other forums I've run) - however you can report a post and a moderator will update it for you :)

Hey :)

Search should be working - are you using the desktop interface or your cellphone?

If the desktop version, there is a search box in the top right that should let you find everything you need :)

Unlimited edits are something that unfortunately has to be removed, so that people cannot go around destroying old posts (happened on other forums I've run) - however you can report a post and a moderator will update it for you :)

Thanks for your response ben, best of luck with your forum then my friend.