Previous No Start Question

blackvelvet

Question

The problem with my Voyager is now solved.

If you look at my previous post ...Chrysler stall..... and you get the same or similar symptoms.

Here is the solution.

The battery had gone a bit flat after trying to start the car a few times. This caused all the weird elec problems.

The battery in these vehicles has to be the correct model or of equal capacity and type.

The actual stall and no start was caused a minor leal in the fuel system.

I primed the pump till it felt rigid, the car started and I drove it to the local  garage.

The problem would likely happen again if the car is left to stand for any length of time.

If you read the first post and you get any of these electrical symptoms,  no matter how odd and perplexing they seem.

Check the battery first.

I will try and find out what the battery type and system is. I know ordinary batteries work ok, but as soon as they lose a bit of charge, GRRR!

1 answer to this question

The problem with my Voyager is now solved.

If you look at my previous post ...Chrysler stall..... and you get the same or similar symptoms.

Here is the solution.

The battery had gone a bit flat after trying to start the car a few times. This caused all the weird elec problems.

The battery in these vehicles has to be the correct model or of equal capacity and type.

The actual stall and no start was caused a minor leal in the fuel system.

I primed the pump till it felt rigid, the car started and I drove it to the local  garage.

The problem would likely happen again if the car is left to stand for any length of time.

If you read the first post and you get any of these electrical symptoms,  no matter how odd and perplexing they seem.

Check the battery first.

I will try and find out what the battery type and system is. I know ordinary batteries work ok, but as soon as they lose a bit of charge, GRRR!

Been there, with 11 months old battery I couldn't get the car started after replacing the engine, I had to buy a new battery...