Delta Options And Add-On's.....

Nello

Question

What optional extras has anyone added or fitted to their Delta's?

I've watched a couple of ebay auctions for the Delta Illuminated Sills but cannot justify spending near £100 on what is effectively two lights!

Anyone else got them and can post a photo?

Hi all, I've not been on here for a long time because I sold my Delta last year. However, last week I bought a newer and better model after sorting out my finances.

My question is regarding some illuminated door sills. I've had a look around on eBay (both UK and Italian) and cannot find any at the moment, so just wondered if anyone knew of/had used any other sources in order to get some Delta parts. If anyone could help that'd be great!

Thanks, Ryan

Still stupid money for a bit of a gimmick... I fancy some of those clip in blinds for all the windows beyond the B post, but even they're daft money for a bit of teabag cloth and clips!

I still haven't fitted mine!

Yeah but we all know you have an attention deficit! :lol:

I'm not sure what it is with Fiat and their crazy accessories prices! Surely they'd sell loads more if they priced them closer to their supply cost it's the same with abarth bits the prices are ludicrous!

Yeah I've never understood that either. It's when you see a set of mats for £70 you know they're pretty much double what they should be.

Mats for £70??? They're about £120 for abarth 595!!!!

Wowsers! That is mad!!

No disrespect but its a breathed on Fiat 500, so that is totally ridiculous for what amounts to a bit of stitching saying the word Abarth instead of Fiat lol 

Anyone would think its a bespoke floor pan and nothing else fiat 500 related would fit.

Wowsers! That is mad!!

No disrespect but its a breathed on Fiat 500, so that is totally ridiculous for what amounts to a bit of stitching saying the word Abarth instead of Fiat lol

Anyone would think its a bespoke floor pan and nothing else fiat 500 related would fit.

They do have a leather strip and 4 nice alloy holding clips! Thankfully mine came with them already fitted. The list prices of all manner of stuff is crazy but of course I guess in Italy you may well be able to find a big discount

They do have a leather strip and 4 nice alloy holding clips! Thankfully mine came with them already fitted. The list prices of all manner of stuff is crazy but of course I guess in Italy you may well be able to find a big discount

The only problem out of Italy, is that any set of mats would be for left hand drive