Rain Sensor Wiring

LIMOMAN

Hi Everybody Great to be here I have  2007 300crd touring black with specail wheels!!

Problem with rain sensor wiring the plug became detatched when the rear view mirror was re fixed and the 4 wires came out havbe not been able to find an wiring diagram that shows correct left to right order  wiring is 1.all black  2. black/green   3.  black/ red    4. black /white I have the Hayes Manual but it is as much use as asick headache wiring wise for rain sensor!! Can any one let me know correct order? Be much obliged! Limoman

Hi Everybody Great to be here I have  2007 300crd touring black with specail wheels!!

Problem with rain sensor wiring the plug became detatched when the rear view mirror was re fixed and the 4 wires came out havbe not been able to find an wiring diagram that shows correct left to right order  wiring is 1.all black  2. black/green   3.  black/ red    4. black /white I have the Hayes Manual but it is as much use as asick headache wiring wise for rain sensor!! Can any one let me know correct order? Be much obliged! Limoman

THanks to  the replier who's PS said I didn't ask for an answer, Sorry! I did Last sentence says " Can anyone let me know correct order? ( for the 4 wire plugs) Many thanks and apologies for all the views who thought they were getting Info, I was looking for that info my self as Hayes manual is total u/s and google search is likewise u/s. Crazy for such a simple requirement I'd rather look for the fountain of youth!!!! be easier to find!!!! Limoman