Greetings From Rochester, Kent

Rich

Hi all!

Purchased an 07 plate Grand Voyager IV 2.8 Exec CRD last Sunday. I've loved them ever since watching Twister!

It was purchased because my beloved K reg Land Rover Defender was broken into - they didn't get it (I suspect due to the steering lock) but did get the engine started and of course destroyed the ignition barrel in their attempt. It is now repaired but I know it is only a matter of time before they or someone else comes back and has another go so it has to go...

However the GV it has become my favourite drive in the last week! (I also have a Zafira Tourer - which is now my wife's car!)

I have 3 kids and we love the seperation we get between them in the Chrysler (although they still argue about who is sitting in which seat!)

My son & I both play the double bass (now you see why we only have big cars!) and are delighted that we can get one bass, amp, stool, stands etc in the car with 5 seats still up or we can get both our basses in with all the gear we need with 3 seats, so can even give a lift to another musician (so long as they are not a drummer, cellist or another bass player!)

I've already used this forum to check whether I should have the water pump done at the same time I have the timing belt changed (163000miles and limited service history!) and have decided 'yes' unless it has a sticker on it giving the date it was replaced!

At some point I may be looking to upgrade the single cd player but am enjoying listening to old CDs at the moment and have dug out an old iTrip FM transmitter which I'm testing on an old phone.

Anyhow, I guess that introduces me!

Cheers for now,

Rich

post-2089-0-99950000-1509321521_thumb.jpg

post-2089-0-39012500-1509321561_thumb.jpg

post-2089-0-84325000-1509321600_thumb.jpg