Help

bazzyland

Hi there,can any one help,just had my automatic fluid changed and new filter,but now having some problems,like rolling back on a slight hill and when i stop at lights i have to give it more revs then it jumps back in to gear and start to moving didnt have any problems to fluid and filter change,i used ATF+ 4 as the hand says to use   thanks Barry

Hi, are you sure all the old oil was removed and the correct amount was added? It could be coincidence but it sounds like torque converter problems, it could be related to oil low level or not enough pressure built up.

You don't mention the year and model so looking at a 2004, 2.8 crd, the oil specs are attached to this post.

Check also for any oil leaks, loosen taps, filter, bolts ( anywhere pressure could escape from and anywhere you recently work on).

Hope it helps.

Edited by mikebh8

It is sort of a clutch...what made you replace the oil in the first place?

Did you do the work or at a service?

Try removing the oil, see if is clean and put it back if is recovered in a debris free environment, otherwise replace it.

Check the filter, I now you said are new but if dirt was present in the gearbox, it might gone in the filter or new oil.