Doge Cage For Voyager

karmannski

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi, can't see the item, however any cage will do as long as it has a locking mechanism so the dog does not escape, plus it needs to be the right size so the dog can stand and lay down with no restrictions.

I have a 60cm length and about 45 tall dog and I carried her in a 100cm long by 70 tall and about 60 wide, I went to Germany and back with no problems.

Plus I only left her in the cage on the border passing and all the way on ferry.

Hope it helps.

I still can't see it OK but when I was looking for the same answer I found that, the "cage" means that the pet cannot exit the car when one or more doors are opened, as you suggest, he could jump in the rear seats and possibly exit the middle door.

Or if you isolate the car from the boot, the dog could exit from the tailgate when engaged. I couldn't, unfortunately, find anything in case of the boot turned into a cage with possibly the dog restrained with a leash, if other reads can confirm is possible, please step in.