Tyre Pressure Information Location

Dido

Question

14 answers to this question

Hi, after checking the autodata that I have, no 17in tyres came out for grand voyager... I wonder if they came from a different model. I used to have 18in FROM A 300C.

However, all the other models and years show the tyre pressure as 2.5bar or 36psi ( except the 18in from 300c hemi which is 4.2bar).

A Canadian( doesn't matter mach where he's from, but he always drove american cars...that doesn't matter either) once told me that putting 40psi in all the tyres it should do, since than I always do it and never had problems.

Hope it helps.

Any idea where would be the information regarding tyre pressure. It should be on the panel of front door but my panels beard no information.

I have the 17 inch tyres....

Any recommendations...?

Should be in the handbook!

Possibly on the passenger front door striker plate side?

For 17 inch wheels, I would be going with 34psi (2.4bar) front and 32psi (2.2bar) rear

Hi, after checking the autodata that I have, no 17in tyres came out for grand voyager... I wonder if they came from a different model. I used to have 18in FROM A 300C.

However, all the other models and years show the tyre pressure as 2.5bar or 36psi ( except the 18in from 300c hemi which is 4.2bar).

A Canadian( doesn't matter mach where he's from, but he always drove american cars...that doesn't matter either) once told me that putting 40psi in all the tyres it should do, since than I always do it and never had problems.

Hope it helps.

But what has all this to do with the Delta, it is not a Chrysler and definitely not American. It is an Italian Lancia in borrowed robes....

Mike was simply pointing out a maxim that a friend of his uses for tyre pressures

That his friend is Canadian and drives American cars, was incidental!

And I think Mike got confused with the model he was checking tyre pressure for, it doesn't matter, the information is still relevant

Edited by Andrewgrale

Totally agree... Nitrogen won't make a difference.

By and by, I got my Delta a pair of Primacy 3 Michealan tyres to replace the rather worn out front pair, I got a good deal at the local costco. I think that is in tune with the ones she originally came with (older version primacy).

I have another note regarding tyre noise on the road (mine are the 17 inch). It is rather noisy on the road compared to my wife's French 7 seater MPV. Any body shares the same experience, or is it the lower sit and wider tyres?

I may even start a thread on that..

Totally agree... Nitrogen won't make a difference.

By and by, I got my Delta a pair of Primacy 3 Michealan tyres to replace the rather worn out front pair, I got a good deal at the local costco. I think that is in tune with the ones she originally came with (older version primacy).

I have another note regarding tyre noise on the road (mine are the 17 inch). It is rather noisy on the road compared to my wife's French 7 seater MPV. Any body shares the same experience, or is it the lower sit and wider tyres?

I may even start a thread on that..

I do have to say, I was checking the wrong model, however (@@Andrewgrale cheers for defending the point), the same rule I use/used for Renault Clio, Citroen berlingo, Peugeot 307, ford transit, Renault Laguna, Mitsubishi fto and L200 and other cars that I had(some I still have) and always run great with less weariness on the sides. Plus with 2.2 at at the back is when the car is empty, if you want to take passengers at full capacity, you have to pump air at the required pressure, and soon as the passengers left the car, you have to release the right pressure out( at least this what the manual suggests), I wonder who really does tat on a daily basis?!?!

;) yeah the guy's nationality and taste for cars are irrelevant but was the same guy that told me about the used cooking oil running the diesel engines( not all but most of them), so I gave him credit being older than me and having more experience.

Anyway, glad is sorted.

But what has all this to do with the Delta, it is not a Chrysler and definitely not American. It is an Italian Lancia in borrowed robes....

My apologies, I got the wrong model, however in these days the "Lancia" you used to know became part of the "Fiat Chrysler Automobiles" in 2015, and Chrysler is owned by Chevrolet, and Chevrolet is owned by GMC....a big happy family.