Looking For Reverse Light

frankiep

Question

Hi guys!

as wrote before in introducing topic, i'm looking for a parts seller for buy the reverse light from Chrysler Delta. I would mount it on my Lancia Delta (reverse light on mine is at right) to get double reverse light :D

The parts sellers in Italy can't find parts from Chrysler Delta so i'm here to ask if someone can suggest me some parts seller in UK..

thanks!

post-1999-0-95312500-1503403981_thumb.jpg

Edited by frankiep

Hi @@frankiep, on the other side you should have the fog light, I don't encourage you to replace it with a reverse light as the rear fog light is road requirement in many countries.

I'd follow @@Andrewgrale's suggestion. What I use are the led number plate lights, just so you make sure are waterproof.

Hope it helps.

I put an extra LED running light beneath the bumper of my wifes Delta

There are a few Deltas scrapped, with parts on Ebay, the reversing light is on different sides for left and right hand drive

i would mount the original part and yes i would find some deltas scrapped but i do not know any used ads sites

Hi frankie - try this one - Chrysler Delta being broken on ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chrysler-Delta-1-4-Multi-air-Turbo-2011-2015-Breaking-For-Parts-Wheel-Nut-/302004989809?hash=item4650e66f71:g:bzkAAOSwZ1lWeL1K  I'm happy to help send on to Italy if the seller won't sell out of country.

it would be great but i didn't find any parts on ebay and i do not know where to find it

Hi @@frankiep, on the other side you should have the fog light, I don't encourage you to replace it with a reverse light as the rear fog light is road requirement in many countries.

I'd follow @@Andrewgrale's suggestion. What I use are the led number plate lights, just so you make sure are waterproof.

Hope it helps.

in my area the fog is extremely rare btw i would maintain rear fog light, i have to study how to do ;) 

Can you suggest me any Chrysler brand new parts reseller? I can contact them and ask if they can ships in Italy. Here is very difficult find chrysler delta parts..

I am confused! Are you looking for the Chrysler Delta parts to change to your Lancia Delta? If you're in Italy, just ask your main stealer for the Lancia part, but for the right hand drive market, or better still go to the main stealer and give him the number that Neil gave and tell the stealer to get you 1 of that number!

I think what Frankie wants to do is get a UK Delta light as its on the opposite side over here and add to his Italian car to wire in twin reverse lights.

exactly!

I am confused! Are you looking for the Chrysler Delta parts to change to your Lancia Delta? If you're in Italy, just ask your main stealer for the Lancia part, but for the right hand drive market, or better still go to the main stealer and give him the number that Neil gave and tell the stealer to get you 1 of that number!

there are not LANCIA Delta in any hand drive market...only one is CHRYSLER Delta in UK but in Italy it's very difficult find parts for that.

I tried to contact some UK second hand parts websites but nobody has Chrysler Delta available :( 

Any place in UK where buy it brand new?

Hi frankie - no light units found yet I'm afraid. Did you try to message the ebay Ad I posted earlier? Its still listed as a car being broken on ebay now? I have access to Fiat eper but this will just be the Lancia part and not the Chrysler one. I'll see if I can find a part number visible on mine. They really did not sell many Delta's here even in Chrysler form so are quite rare.

Edited by Nello

I don't know if is still available but you can try.

I typed "Chrysler delta breaking" on the search tab.

The website is:

http://www.partshark.co.uk/used-car-parts-breaking-vehicles/chrysler/delta/

If they don't deliver to Italy....if you want it delivered to my address, my mother comes in about three weeks from Prato for about a week, she can mail it to you from there...or I can post it from here.

Hope it helps.

The website is:

If they don't deliver to Italy....if you want it delivered to my address, my mother comes in about three weeks from Prato for about a week, she can mail it to you from there...or I can post it from here.

Hope it helps.

I made an enquire for you, I'm waiting a reply from them, I'll let you know, I also asked if they deliver to Italy.

Guys i'm really moved by your availability  :rolleyes:

Hi frankie - no light units found yet I'm afraid. Did you try to message the ebay Ad I posted earlier? Its still listed as a car being broken on ebay now? I have access to Fiat eper but this will just be the Lancia part and not the Chrysler one. I'll see if I can find a part number visible on mine. They really did not sell many Delta's here even in Chrysler form so are quite rare.

i asked him but no responses yet but he says in the Ad that rear bumper has just gone so...btw i will wait his response

The website is:

Hope it helps.

i asked to:

hill-motor

partshark

motorhog

1st choice

without luck...these are second hand parts seller i found on google

Hi, I got through the local main dealer, it moved from Chrysler Westover...to Jeep Westover( they changed name and location).

I am waiting for a price from him as the system wasn't loading fast enough.

If you wish to contact them, you have to say it is a right hand side driver, they will ask that along with a number plate or chassis number(don't use the chassis number as it comes up left hand drive..if anyone that reads this message could post their number plate would be easier for the guy to find the right part...it should be only one part coming up but the guy at the phone said it comes up with more models.

I'll let you know what the price is soon as he contacts me.

;)

Edited by mikebh8

If you wish to contact them, you have to say it is a right hand side driver, they will ask that along with a number plate or chassis number(don't use the chassis number as it comes up left hand drive..if anyone that reads this message could post their number plate would be easier for the guy to find the right

;)

PF 12 MHY should be enough to use as a template reg number

Hi, I got through the local main dealer, it moved from Chrysler Westover...to Jeep Westover( they changed name and location).

I am waiting for a price from him as the system wasn't loading fast enough.

If you wish to contact them, you have to say it is a right hand side driver, they will ask that along with a number plate or chassis number(don't use the chassis number as it comes up left hand drive..if anyone that reads this message could post their number plate would be easier for the guy to find the right part...it should be only one part coming up but the guy at the phone said it comes up with more models.

I'll let you know what the price is soon as he contacts me.

;)

Hi, I have a price: 41, 48.

They do want payment in advance...

So, if you think of a solution.

I can only assume they will ask for an uk credit or debit card, they do take payments over the phone or someone can go in the office and order the part.

Let me know what you think.

wow mate! can you ask for a direct email contact with this guy? no problem to pay with credit card...but they can ships the goods in italy?

PS: price is 41,48£?

Edited by frankiep

I avoid to ask that, soon as I get home I'll and over some details.

Try this in the meantime:

http://www.westovergroup.co.uk/jeep/contact-us/stony-lane/

They have a live chat I just noticed, ask to be redirected to parts and the guy should answer.

If they don't deliver outside UK, let me know if I can help you with my address and further postage.

The price is in pounds.

Edited by mikebh8