Voyager 2.8 Crd 2004

Monkeyste

Hi,

I'm new here and hope you lovely people can help me.

I. Ought our first voyager today, it's not the tidiest but works better than our previous car (Citroen C8)

Only niggle I have so far is the indicators flash really fast but the bulbs themselves look very dim, so was going to check the relay but where is it? Also the electric mirrors don't work, where is the fuse for them? I've no owners manual or I'd look myself.

Many thanks.

HI, @@turtlepowerdaniel posted a link very useful, I have just downloaded a version, it looks very useful, I didn't find the fuses and relay section yet but I will keep looking as it is handy to have some more info.

Try the link bellow:

http://oskin.ru/pub/chrysler-dodge/manuals/Service%20Manuals/

See page 1066 from

19080-rs-complete-cd..> 2012-07-05 10:06 94M

Welcome!

Indicators usually flash faster (assuming no blown bulbs) if they have been changed for lower wattage items, as the flasher unit is designed for a rated load, usuallu 2 x 21w plus approx 3w for the side repeater. Have they been changed for LED's? They are often lower watts so could cause the problem.

The mirrors are a frequent problem, I've had it on 2 of mine, but check  the plug connectors just inside the wing next to the door opening. Or the cabling to them, one side on mine won't fold to the correct place anymore. So I taped it up, got fed up with it!.

Had fast flashing indicators once. I'd been looking for a battery drain and removed fuses in a small, 1 strip fusebox located in where the jack is kept.

Turned out I'd put one back in the wrong slot, suppose if it had blown, it would have gave the same result.

The car had a factory fitted tow bar, suspect the fuse box might have been for this.

Has the car got a tow bar?