Rear Bumper On Ypsilon

Mystified

Question

I intend fixing parking sensors to the rear bumper on my 2013 Ypsilon, but have run into some problems.

I've removed a bolt under each wheel arch, removed the 2 lower fixings underneath the assembly, loosened all the plastic catches, but something is still holding it firm. Any advice? I've searched for a workshop manual (even for the Lancia version) but can find no help anywhere. Has anyone attempted this? Many thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Hi, they usually fixed on underneath with plastic clips or screws, attached to the chassis or a plastic cover ( not very familiar with this model). Also, you probably have to remove the tail lights as sometimes the bumper is held by bolts.

Check this video see if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Many thanks - no, I've seen this video during my hours of trawling the internet.

I've removed the lights, a star bolt under each wheel arch, two metal screws under the pan, and loosened all the plastic clips along the tops of the wings. Removed the black plastic shroud inside the boot, and pulled back the rubber strip. Something is still holding at each end, and I cannot see what - it's so infuriating that any remaining fixing is so well hidden!