Rear Light Clusters

scrufgp

Question

im looking to upgrade my rear light cluster to lexus style lights

the only clusters i can find (on ebay) are for upto 2004 

i have 2007 executive crd 

does anyone know if there was any change in the rear light clusters from 2004-2007 

kind regards 

also does anyone know if there are angle eye head lights available for 2007 model voyager as having trouble finding them too 

5 answers to this question

I'm sure I've seen some clear style rear lights on US ebay. Just search "chrysler town and country" or" dodge caravan" lots more choice and not too expensive either.

Don't know about the before 04 but chances are they will be different.

thanks semmysonic 

found just what i was looking for on the us ebay site 

shame no one in uk has them in stock but hey ho 

The U S light clusters fit but they don't have fog lights or reversing lights built in. I got round this by adding high intensity leds into the units. Works well. You have to fiddle with the wiring connectors and finding the wire for the fog light was problematic until I realised that instead of looking for a power feed you should be looking for the switched earth.

The U S light clusters fit but they don't have fog lights or reversing lights built in. I got round this by adding high intensity leds into the units. Works well. You have to fiddle with the wiring connectors and finding the wire for the fog light was problematic until I realised that instead of looking for a power feed you should be looking for the switched earth.

thank neilgibson 

i found that out when i contacted a company in usa as us and euro market requirements are different

dont understand why they have clusters for pre 2004 and post 2008 but not for inbetween

and know one knows if the rear light cluster are the same !!!lol