Hello Everyone

Jenkins

Have just bought a 2011 Lancia Ypsilon Semi-Auto. Really please with the drive. Comfortable and a smart looking car. A super car for running around the towns in. First off, it would be nice to get a Manual for the car in English, without having pages from a download. Does anyone have an idea where one could be purchased?. Secondly, can anyone show any light on a problem, that appears to be intermittent. Driving along today in automatic 5th gear, it just suddenly cut out. I managed to drift into the side of the road. I could not get manual or automatic, or gears only N. after several minutes for no reason that I could see it allowed me to drive in manual. After a 30 minute stop off at the hospital, I returned to the car and automatic came up and drove home free of the problem. This is the second time this has happened. Any suggestions as to what it might be?. All ideas gratefully received.

Jenkins

• 3 weeks later...