Which One To Buy?

chirrichirri

Question

6 answers to this question

My suggestion is manual, I had automatic and now I have manual, fuel consumption makes the difference, however more pleasant to drive an automatic. The stow n go models are a bit more expensive if you really need a flat bed, on mine the seats come off when need it.

Other then that is excellent car.

Petrol from me too, but then I'm on LPG!

The rear bench seats don't fold down, (well on the 2 I had they didn't) but fold backwards, or remove - if you're ruddy strong, they weigh a ton (well probably a good 60kg anyway).

The 2 middle seats come out pretty easy or fold up forwards, still taking up a fair bit of space.

And do expect stuff to wear out or fail, they are heavy, and "American" (even the ones built in Austria) but it's part of the "ownership experience"

And I'm still mostly loving driving mine, mostly....

Petrol here too (with lpg)

I wouldn't bother unless it has stow and go and all the gadgets.

I have my gas tanks in the wells that the middle seats go into so I have no loss of boot space, other than not being able to fold the middle seats away.

Can't beat these cars if you have a large family.

As nev said stuff wears out and you have to keep on top of things.

On the gas tanks, an option is one in the seat stow well, and another underneath in place of the spare wheel (needed investigation to determine tank size, about 45 litres - that's my installation.

So you still keep one of the massive under floor store areas when the seats are up.