New To The Group

thewhirls

Hi All,

I just wanted to say hello, i've Chrysler / Jeep product for many, many years so know them well.

Recently i've just purchased an 04 Grand Voyager 3.3 Limited XS in Silver as a family workhorse ( somewhere to put the kids really to keep them out the newer cars! ).

It's a great base car but is littered with the standard GV faults!

The car is standard however today i just bought 20" Startech Monoblock wheels and i'm on the look out for side steps  and a rear spoiler to complete the look i'm after.

Rob

• 2 months later...

I have just purchased genuine Voyager side steps, however I stupidly forgot to ask how they fit. I am desperate to get them fitted as I have a disabled son who's having trouble getting in and out of the car. Please please can anyone anywhere possibly send me a picture of the underneath of the car with the steps fitted, I particularly need pictures of the brackets, only one side, front and rear brackets as they're different. Like I said I'm really desperate as my son is disabled. I can't find anywhere online for fitting instructions or pictures. Thank you all in advance for your help. As I'm new I'm not to clued up how this site works, if anyone can help please please email me [email protected]

Thank you all so much