Roof Cross Bars For A 2006 Stow And Go Grand Voyager

Colinevan

Hi there.

I have also posted elsewhere as im after a set of roof bars for the above.

A recent eBay purchase reveals bars supplied are for a different model so it's thrown me if there's is any changes depending on age.

I'm based near Manchester but if anyone has any.

Please feel free to get in touch.

Many thanks

Colin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

if they're the older type they press downwards on the inner side of the release flap, then slide forward to the front and come out after removing the plastic trim.

If its newer then they unscrew conventionally to loosen.

Mine were a very stiff fit, and only move them a little bit at a time along the slide, alternating the sides.

• 4 months later...

Hello,  I have two brand new Grand Voyager Roof Bars, for the car you requested, 2006,   never used, in original Mopar Boxes.  They cost over £400 as you will know, make me a sensible offer,  Part Number is 68002395AA  can collect or send at your cost.

Cheers,

Dave

Edited by kalkbay

Hello,   I have a brand new , unused set of two Grand Voyager Rood Bars, Mopar Part Number 68002395AA  that I bought but did not fit prior to selling my Grand Voyager ( 2006/2007)

Can send a picture if you wish but they do fit this Model I can guarantee, but check the Part Number with a Dealer .

Make me a sensible offer, can send to you at your cost of course, or collect, quite a way from you !!!

Cheers,

Dave

Edited by kalkbay

• 3 weeks later...