#41 Nello

Nello

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationCoventry

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

Sorry guys to confirm - are we saying Bravo Springs are identical for the Delta?

#42 Josboogz

Josboogz

L Plates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:58 AM

Mikey is right. I have 2 deltas and this year rears went on one and fronts on the other. I had to get sets from the dealer at an extortionate cost.

It is useful for all Delta owners to know if bravo coils fit as the can be had for a 5th of the price.

What is odd is the parts that came from dealer didn't match the eper system so something fishy going on.

I have an original of front and rear so if they go again I will order bravo set and compare.

Mechanic advised against lowering springs and I prefer originals. Also with stiffer springs may put more stress on mounts and wishbone which my alfa always had issues with. But at present it's definitely the cheaper option.

Edited by Josboogz, 20 January 2018 - 09:09 AM.

• MikeyRules likes this

#43 Rmp

Rmp

L Plates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNorth West

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

I still have a passenger side brand new one as the garage fitted my drivers side and after inspecting the passenger side said to keep it until neede. As I have now had enough of the Delta will be trading it in the next few weeks so it is not required

#44 MikeyRules

MikeyRules

Alfisti forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationCheshire

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:49 PM

I still have a passenger side brand new one as the garage fitted my drivers side and after inspecting the passenger side said to keep it until neede. As I have now had enough of the Delta will be trading it in the next few weeks so it is not required

How come your fed up?

#45 Nello

Nello

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationCoventry

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:23 PM

Garages usually recommend changing both together at the same so they have the same stress resistance. Is it front or rear Rmp?

#46 Rmp

Rmp

L Plates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNorth West

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Front passenger side

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users